We continue to remain open to ensure continued care for your pet but the following protocols are in place that we ask our staff and clients to observe:
As the Coronavirus has continued to spread within countries, IVC Evidensia is taking steps to reduce the risk of virus transmission.
- If you have been in contact with anyone suffering from COVID-19 in the previous 14 days or are experiencing any symptoms associated with the Coronavirus please do not physically visit the clinic, instead please contact the clinic directly by phone or email/website and the clinic team will make arrangements to treat your pet
- If you are unwell or self-isolating but your pet needs an urgent operation, please contact the clinic staff so we can arrange a transfer of your pet into the clinic without you entering the premises for the safety of all involved
- If you are unwell or self-isolating but you need to arrange a consultation, we can offer phone or video consultations as an alternative to a physical visit. These will depend on the clients’ and clinics’ specific technology so please contact the practice, clinic or hospital to discuss options
IVC Evidensia Hygiene Guidelines
We are following the IVC Evidensia Hygiene Guidelines to help improve hygiene and infection prevention work in everyday practice.
- Use frequent hand hygiene: Wash your hands frequently with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand sanitising rub if your hands are not visibly dirty.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth: Hands touch many surfaces which can be contaminated with the virus.
- Practice respiratory hygiene: When coughing and sneezing, cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue.